Tuesday 24 February 2015

How to recover Permanently deleted files From your PC ???


Hi friends this post is about to completely recover the Permanently deleted files from your PC. All of us known that there are several softwares are available such as Recuva , Orion, Power data recovery to Recover the Permanently deleted files. But I recommended Software is ………….


EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard 6.0.

You may ask why you recommend this software rather than other.
Yah.. I have answer and I tested myself. I said you don’t believe that I had recovered 655 Gb of data in my laptop. An year ago during the installation of Linux OS unfortunately my entire HDD consists my projects and data’s had formatted, and I use so many recovery softwares but I failed to recover my data’s. Last but not least I used   EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard 6.0. with crack and finally I recovered my entire data’s Successfully without any error, bugs & damage in that files.

Process:

1 . After lost your data’s it is strongly recommended that please don’t delete anymore files from your computer , because the pre lost files got overwrite.

2. Install the EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard 6.0. with Serial Key Get here After installation register your software using the serial key.

Make your own choice to recover photos,audios,videos from the wizard.

………………I hope it will be Helpful to You……..……Thank You………..……….We Will be See in Another  Post……..……


************ Don’t Forget to Post Your Valuable Comments **************


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate